Updated !!
At last !! Hohoho . Aiyooo , today I want to talk about my recent event which is my 18-th-birthday . Hahah . . .
Okok , my point is THANKK YOUUUU!!muakkkk !! Ehekk
my new-classmates (PREU1FIZIK) , my aunt-cikk , my aunt-su , and NOT TO FORGET , my beloved atokk n grandma !
and to my bestfriends who are texting me that night .
And to my mom and dad who are always forget my day (I remind them every year) . I dont mind meh . Ehehehe . #even if they are not wishing me HAPPY HARI JADI ALONG on 'that' day , I know that they love me . No doubt . Aha . !
I didnt expect people to remember 'my day' .
And , these ''people'' who remember this day are not in my expected list .
But , when this unexpected people celebrate my day ,
I become so SPEECHLESS !! awww!! (gedikkkk!!)
Okok , my point is THANKK YOUUUU!!
my new-classmates (PREU1FIZIK) , my aunt-cikk , my aunt-su , and NOT TO FORGET , my beloved atokk n grandma !
and to my bestfriends who are texting me that night .
And to my mom and dad who are always forget my day (I remind them every year) . I dont mind meh . Ehehehe . #even if they are not wishing me HAPPY HARI JADI ALONG on 'that' day , I know that they love me . No doubt . Aha . !
Action is more meaningful that words right ?
credit to : Peggi , Honghong , Wen Bin , Lim , Chong , Yan , Kai Hui , Tay ,
Kelvin , Soh , Hoe
credit to : maksu , atok , nenek , makcik@family , ibu , ayah .
Ada 1 lagi , tapi belum makan dah habis . XDD
Now , I am 18 !!

