Uni Life #1

Holahola hilohilo

It's been so long time since i post about UKM interview .

Guess what ? I passed that interview . Currently I am one of the pregraduate student studies bachelor in chemical engineering with hons .

Who says uni life is soooo easy for STPM leaver like me ? Yeah . When im in formsix , we ve been provoked that our life in uni will be much easier after we passed the hardship in formsix .

The biggest challenge to me now is to manage time wisely . Yahh . Im not that used to it .

In the early two months ago , i ve feel so stressed because i really dont have time to study , i failed to hand in assignment on time . Haha . Lucky me to have few friends (collegemate coursemate) !! the nice one .

And from what i can see , i ve become much much much quiet now . Much much much loner now . Hurmm .

Thanks to my mum , azi , fariha who keep supporting me . Motivates me . I think this is one of the hardest time in my life .

PKK please tolerate with me . Huaaaa .




Mum  and dad . I wont let you down , insyaALLAH . Keep on praying on me . I need it . 

#whatdoesntkillyoumakesyoustronger

I curi the ayat from peggy . Ahah . Sorry meh . 😗

Popular posts from this blog

Idc at all.. Im in lost..

DNF haha

Hidup dalam kotak 1.0